Experience the Difference
Using NATE Certified technicians, Perfect Comfort can ensure the highest level of service and expertise to its customers.In addition to price and service, as a division of Ohio Energy Solutions, Perfect Comfort Heating & Cooling has the added value of being able to provide consumers with energy consulting designed around the emerging "Green Movement" in order to save consumers' utility dollars while protecting the environment.
Services OfferedWe service and install all brands of furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, air conditioners, water heaters, tankless water heaters and thermostats. Our free home energy assessment gives us the ability to show you where your home is costing you money. The right heating and cooling equipment can increase the comfort of your home while, at the same time, pay you back in utility cost savings. We provide our customers with choices of which products will bring them the most comfort and the biggest savings over the lifetime of the equipment.
Perfect Comfort Heating & Cooling is an Award Winner!
- * Perfect Comfort selected for Lennox approved Sales and Service.
- * American Standard - "2009 High Efficiency Leader" for Summit, Stark and Wayne Counties
- * Perfect Comfort was chosen by Stark County Habitat for Humanity to provide environmentally friendly heating for their First LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certified home. (sponsored by Timken)
- * Perfect Comfort has been named a local "Top Merchant" by Merchant Circle.
Free, no-obligation energy survey!We offer a completely free, no-obligation energy survey! We will show you how much money we can save you just by making some minor changes in your home. We will provide you with a written report on how much you can save by installing an energy efficient heating and air conditioning system. The report will also show you how quickly you should expect the savings to cover the cost of the equipment while providing a substantial return on investment. Most of our customers report savings of over 20% on their heating and cooling costs after replacing their old systems!
Home Energy AuditA home energy audit can show you how to save money. Don’t waste money this winter trying to heat with an inefficient furnace. Get the peace of mind of knowing your gas and electric bills are as low as possible. Home Heating Energy Audits starting at $159.00 include:
- Computerized Heat Loss Analysis
- Gas and Electric Consumption Analysis
- Computerized Furnace Combustion Efficiency Analysis
- Carbon Monoxide Detection Testing
- Combustible Gas Leak Detection Testing
- Heating Efficiency Performance Analysis